Professional Classic ‘Fingerstyle’ Guitar Tuition
Students of all levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
All are Welcome.
Never played before?
Isn’t that what I’m here for?
The Studio at Leabrook: Come to a comfortable, quiet, well equipped studio in Leabrook for an unhurried private ‘one on one’ guitar lesson with a thoughtful and caring teacher; supplying ‘audio-visual backup’ to the important aspects of your lesson, so that you can reinforce the lesson throughout the week (meaning you won’t forget a thing)…
LESSONS ARE OFFERED IN:
- Repertoire playing: Classical Standards, Playing the Blues, Jazz Ballads, Latin, Folk, Classic Pop…
- Improvisation: creating a ‘mood’; finding your own music…
- Song accompaniment: Guitar and Voice
- Ensemble : Guitar Duo, Guitar and Flute (or any other melody instrument)
Students can learn a range of musical styles including Classical, Jazz, Blues, Latin…all genres of Fingerstyle guitar: a very versatile guitar style I’m sure you’ll agree.
I offer private studio lessons of 50 minutes duration, and each lesson will cost $70 (as per the minimum recommended rates of ‘The Music Teachers Association of South Australia’).
The 5o minute lesson allows sufficient time to properly care for all the student’s needs; especially those of general musicianship, which is an area often ignored due to lack of time.
- An initial payment for the first lesson is paid at the end of the first lesson.
- If a student wishes to continue with lessons, then a unit of 5 lessons needs to be purchased at the next meeting.
- A further 5 lessons need to be booked every 5th lesson thereafter, should the student wish to continue.
To find more information regarding Guitar Lessons in Adelaide go to: